Contractual RelationshipCustomer / Supplier
The machines that are repaired by Rafatech Machines s.r.o. bear a reputation for its reliability and longevity. In order to ensure the maximum efficiency of your operations, our service center offers complete repair services, including unrivaled repairs of parts older than 25 years. We provide repairs along with other services such as general inspections, complete repairs and rebuilds, software modifications and updates, washing, cleaning and painting, as well as preventive inspections.
Your order sent to our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com will be followed by pricing confirmation as well as contract terms.
Price arrangement The costs associated with service travel are invoiced as follows:
- The travel is calculated from the headquarters of our company:
- Londýnská 254/7,
120 00 Praha 2 - Vinohrady
- Transport time to the service center
- Service call - robot:
- Service call - CNC machine (technology): 1320 CZK/hour
- Urgent service call - robot: 2100 CZK/hour
- Urgent service call - CNC machine (technology): 2500 CZK/hour
Telephone consultation: 270CZKTelephone troubleshooting of minor problems with system technician that do not require his visit.
Terms of ServiceThe customer subsequently agrees and confirms the following conditions listed below:
- Service and repairs from Rafatech Machines s.r.o. comes with 12-month warranty. Spare parts are certified by ISO and supported by brands Fanuc, Siemens, Haidenhein, Kuka, Staubli, ABB, Mitsubishi, Epson, Mazak, Schneider, and are guaranteed by the aforementioned suppliers for 24 months. The mechanical work and repairs performed by the Rafatech technician carry a 6 -month warranty.
- RAFATECH MACHINES s.r.o., as a provider of service intervention, repair or calibration of mechanical or automation technology, reserves the right to pay the remuneration in the form of an invoice. Failure to pay invoice/ late payments - Rafatech Machines s.r.o. will claim a penalty fee in the amount of 20% of the total amount of the unpaid invoice, for each completed week (Friday) from the date of failure to meet the payment deadline. Due to the fact that the repaired CNC machine, technological automation device, or robot after service is then actively involved in the production process and brings profit to the Customer, the penalty amount of 20% per week for non-payment adequately reflects the above fact.